Are you hosting a brunch, lunch, or dinner in the near future and looking for something new and fun to serve your guests? Try our miniature granola cups. These cuties are easy to make and you can fill them with yogurt, fruit, custard, or a mousse. The possibilities are endless with your imagination. Follow the steps below to create your own.
Note: Fill with ice cream or frozen yogurt and enjoy as a nice treat for yourself. This is a great way satisfy your sweet tooth with just a taste so that you do not blow your New Year's diet : )
1. First, gather all of your ingredients and supplies: 1 cup of Original Granola (Lemon Bar should work well too); 3 tablespoons of water; small bowl; small spoon for mixing; a mini cupcake pan; mini baking cups; mini tart shaper (Pampered Chef)
1. Combine One Cup of Oh-Mazing Original Granola and 3 tablespoons of water to the small bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Set the mixture aside for 10 minutes to soften
4. While waiting, place 16 baking cups in the mini muffin pan. This recipe yielded 15 granola cups for us; however, you can add an extra one just in case.
5. Once granola mixture has softened, loosely fill each baking cup about 3/4 full.
6. Press the granola down with the mini tart shaper and slightly rotate until you get your desired shape. Tip: You can use your thumb or a plastic water bottle cap if you do not have the tart shaper.
7. Bake in the oven at 300 F for 15 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Check frequently because these can burn quickly.
8. Remove from the oven a let them cool to room temperature
9. Gently load the granola cups with your desired filling and enjoy!